We provide a range of services including
- general medical advice and treatment
- referral to a specialist or hospital
- family planning (including emergency contraception)
- minor surgery
- maternity care
- baby clinics and tests (including blood tests and cervical smears).
- Check-ups are available for those aged 16 to 74 who have not seen a clinician for three years or those aged 75 or over who have not been seen for a year.
All consultations are completely confidential including family planning. All doctors and nurses will advise you and monitor treatment. If you need emergency contraception we will see you as a priority. Please let the receptionist know the need for any urgent consultation.
Medicals and insurance forms etc are not part of NHS work. All private work is charged for as per the fee schedules to be found in the reception area.